Dublin, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Concrete 3D Printing Market (2022-2027) by Technique, Concrete Type, Product Type, Industry and Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 19 with Ansoff The analysis report” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Concrete 3D Printing Market is estimated at USD 169.61 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 520.93 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 25.16%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global Concrete 3D Printing market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers are looking to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report Contour Crafting Corp., Cybe Construction, Dus Architects, ICON Technology, Inc., Imprimere Ag, LafargeHolcim Ltd., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global concrete 3D printing market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global concrete 3D printing market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Concrete 3D Printing Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- A comprehensive analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
|Number of pages||181|
|Forecast period||2022 – 2027|
|Estimated market value (USD) in 2022||$169.61 million|
|Expected market value (USD) by 2027||$520.93 million|
|Compound annual growth rate||25.1%|
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Reduced waste management compared to conventional construction
4.1.2 Increased Mass Customization and Improved Architectural Flexibility
4.1.3 Growing adoption of green technologies
4.2.1 High initial investment cost and fluctuating raw material prices
4.3.1 Increase investment in commercial and residential real estate
4.3.2 Rising Consumer Preference for Green Buildings
4.4.1 Shortage of skilled labor in automation techniques in the construction industry
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
5.5 PILON analysis
6 Global Concrete 3D Printing Market, By Technique
6.2 Technique based on extrusion
6.3 Powder-based technique
7 Global Concrete 3D Printing Market, By Concrete Type
7.2 High Density
7.4 Ready to use
8 Global Concrete 3D Printing Market, by Product Type
8.2 Floors and roofs
8.3 Panels & Lintels
9 Global Concrete 3D Printing Market, by Sector
10 Americas Concrete 3D Printing Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of the Americas
11 European concrete 3D printing market
11:15 a.m. Switzerland
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East & Africa Concrete 3D Printing Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC Concrete 3D Printing Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lankan
1:15 p.m. Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 company profiles
15.1 3D printing set
15.2 Acciona, S.A.
15.3 Cor API
15.4 Beijing Huashang Luhai Technology
15.6 Cazza Construction Technologies
15.7 Cobod International A/S
15.8 Contour Crafting Corp.
15.9 CyBe Construction B.V.
15.10 Due Architects
15.11 ICON Technology, Inc.
15.12 Printing Ag
15.13 LafargeHolcim Ltd.
15.14 Sika AG
15.15 Skanska UK PLC
15.16 Stratasys Ltd.
15.17 Custom Total
15.18 WASP Srl
15.20 Yingchuang Building Technique Co.Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6oi8km
Global concrete 3D printing market
#Global #Concrete #Printing #Market #Rising #Consumer #Excitement #Green #Buildings #Presents #Opportunities